The Natural Choice For Digital Communications
A Digital Signage System is a term for a type of technology that is used to digitally display information. Digital signage systems not only have the ability to communicate information, but they also have the ability to captivate and demand attention.
Common uses for digital Signage systems include:
- Weather, news and stock updates
- Interactive wayfinding, directories and schedules
- Alert and emergency notifications
- Live cable feeds and streaming audio/video
- PowerPoint presentations, web pages, text and graphics
- Social media and other RSS feeds
Telecom has designed and installed digital signage systems for clients in New York, Connecticut and New Jersey since 1986. As a highly trusted and reputable design-build technology integration company operating in and around New York City, Telecom has been, and continues to be, at the forefront of the digital signage revolution. For your next digital signage project, trust in the experts at Telecom.