Customized Control for your Business
Keep a watchful eye on your building and ensure its security with a state of the art access control system. These security systems are used in a wide range of industries to limit and monitor access to certain areas such as business offices, warehouses, and high voltage electrical rooms. These systems enable secure access to real-time and stored security information such as which employees entered what rooms and when. This detailed log provides necessary information for the proper security of your professional, personal or commercial space and proves especially useful in the case of theft, injury, negligence or criminal misconduct.
Telecom Infrastructure has installed a wide range of communication, information and security systems for businesses both large and small since 1986. Some of our most well-known clients have been situated in world renowned buildings of New York like the MetLife Building, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building and Waldorf Astoria, among many others.
Our professional Access Control wiring services include:
- On-site surveys and recommendations on systems that will benefit you most
- System design, integration, installation, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning
- Custom designed systems to stay within your budget and meet your unique requirements
- Comprehensive project management, including coordination with outside project teams
- Guaranteed proper installation by highly skilled and experienced professionals
If you are in need of any access control cabling, or would like to consider custom security systems that may work for you, Telecom Infrastructure can help you every step of the way.