Do you have what it takes to fill a Project Manager position at a high energy, results oriented, highly competitive, well established and expanding midtown Manhattan based telecommunications company specializing in distributed antenna systems (DAS), information technology systems (ITS), audio-visual and security systems, as well as structured cabling turn-key solutions (design, installation and support)? If so, we would love for you to apply!
Key Functions of Project Manager:
- Optimize, Design, implement and successfully manage DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) and ICT (Information & Communications Technology) project efficiency and ensure high quality standards are achieved.
- Develop and oversee implementation and administration of Project Management and Operations department policies, systems, budgets and procedures.
Operations Responsibilities include:
- Attend Bid walk through and work with Estimating to help develop SOW (scope of work).
- Establish project Work Teams, work flow and critical path plan
- Forecast job flow and develop work schedules for operations & team
- Overall Supervision of DAS & ICT projects and personnel
- Understand system designs and layouts and working with Engineering and on site construction team for planning and implementation
- Work with carriers, vendors, partners and clients to ensure exceptional service
- Control overtime and maximize schedule efficiency, job cost accounting
- Develop efficient processes for Project Management and Operations teams
- Workflow, paperwork and reports, material management, etc.
- Oversee tools, testers and material management
- Receive ongoing Project Logs and develop reports, update management
- Maintain adherence to company and union policies
- Review and authorize time sheets and billing for the Partner Program
- Ensure training needs are planned for and met
- Provide Technical leadership and guidance for operations career development
- Ensure thorough documentation for all assigned projects
- Help create and manage departmental and project budgets
Client Service Responsibilities include:
- Pro-active customer interaction regarding progress of projects, quality and satisfaction
- Design and provide value enhancements to the client
- Verify systems compliance compare to RFP (Requests For Proposals), bid docs and compliance regulations
- Attend project meetings with Project Foremen when needed and interface with Sales Account Managers
- Obtain permits and verify license requirements and labor requirements
- Facilitate coordination with AMEPT (Architectural, Mechanical, Engineering, Plumbing, Technology) and maintain job site harmony
You must have:
- An excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to coordinate with key personnel from multiple trades
- Ability to act as an intermediary between Estimating, Sales, Account Managers & Operations
- Experience working in MS Office: Excel, Outlook, Word, and Access
- A college degree or technical sales experience
Desired Experience & Credentials include:
- 5+ years’ experience as an ICT & DAS project manager or Job foreman role managing construction projects and manpower
- A technical background in the DAS and ITS industry is preferred.
- BICSI RTPM, RCDD or PMP
We will provide training for manufacturer certifications as well as iBwave, ICT & BICSI training and credentials to enhance the individuals career.
Salary, commissions plan, and benefits are compensatory with experience. All qualified applicants should send their resumes to Laura Donelan, HR department at LaDonelan@telecom-wiring.com