- This event has passed.
Smart Buildings: Technology Innovations to Maximize ROI for the Building Owner/Manager
October 22, 2015
At the New York Yacht Club in New York City, Telecom Infrastructure brought together a few of the brightest minds in smart building technology for a half day seminar. American Tower, Integrated Building Technologies, CopperTree Analytics, BCM One, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo and Telecom Infrastructure gave a presentation focused on smart building technology and maximizing ROI. This event addressed the following topics:
- Wireless Technology Innovation
- Generating Cost Savings with Integrated Building Technologies
- Legal and Financial Incentives to Maximize ROI
- Increasing Revenue Streams with Rooftop Technology Management
- Mega-Bandwidth to Ensure Tenant Satisfaction and Lease Attractiveness
Each presentation was professional captured on video and is now available online for free in its entirety. Click on the presentations below to watch the video and view the slides.
Presented by Ed Donelan of Telecom Infrastructure
Presented by David Fox of American Towers
Presented by Jeffrey Moerdler of Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo PC
Presented by Keith LaRose and Ralph Andrews of Integrated Building Technologies
Presented by Chris Haydon of BCM One